Following a disappointing set of results in last week’s tips; we’re back with a new rule that shall become law – never back the early kick-off. We learnt it the hard way with Spurs lacklustre performance at Turf Moor last Saturday and marked the first & last time any tips on the early kick-off are going to make it into these posts.
The double fared slightly better, in that at least one of the picks landed. Newcastle beat Huddersifeld but somehow Norwich fought back from 1-0 and 2-1 down to beat Bristol City downing the double.
Let’s hope for a better weekend punting this time around!
As ever, I’ve been scouring the prices across the fixtures in the top four leagues of England taking place this weekend and have put together what I think is a value for money 4-fold.
- Stoke v Nottingham Forrest – Draw @ 9/4 (3.25)
- Sunderland v Plymouth – Sunderlan Win @ 8/13 (1.61)
- Luton v Rochdale – Luton Win @ 9/20 (1.45)
- Aston Villa v Derby – Draw @ 5/2 (3.50)
- 4-fold prices up to ~ 25/1
As ever, these prices are correct at time of publishing but always be sure to check the best prices being offered by the bookies via oddschecker.com.
All Prem Accumulator
If you want to keep your punting in your comfort zone and going as low as League 1 or 2 causes some worry for you then fear not, I’ve got your back. I’ve had a look at the Premier League fixtures taking place on Saturday afternoon and have sourced an equally value for money four-fold consisting of the 3pm’s and the late kick off between West Ham and Newcastle.
- Bournemouth v Manchester City – City -1.5 Handicap @ 8/5 (1.6)
- Manchester United v Southampton – Manchester United Win @ 9/20 (1.45)
- Brighton v Huddersfield – Draw @ 12/5 (3.40)
- Wolverhampton v Cardiff – Wolves Win @ 1/2 (1.50)
- West Ham v Newcastle – Newcastle Win @ 13/5 (3.60)
- 5-fold prices up to ~ 41/1
Let’s hope Saturday afternoons ends with some profitable accounts and bookmakers having been bashed! Remember to gamble sensibly, and when the fun stops, Stop.